We work hard to change how people work and live.
Hubud operates on the forefront of a workplace revolution, and we love to experiment. Come join our team in Ubud, Bali, as we shape the future of work together!
Because! With us, you can look forward to:
- Working with extremely bright, motivated individuals at the forefront of location independence and online entrepreneurialism.
- Bamboo barefoot coworking space overlooking rice fields (first in Bali and one of the best in the world).
- Access to over 350 learning opportunities per year.
- Meeting on average 200 new people in a month.
- Yummy lunches every Friday.
- Endless opportunities to grow.
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
Interested in joining our team?
Here are some things that might be true about you:
- It isn’t easy to dissuade you; you are pretty relentless in achieving what you set your mind to.
- You are *super* excited by the idea of being a central node in an incredibly exciting industry.
- You are comfortable and experienced working with people from all nationalities.
- Working within an awesome team structure, you are comfortable with a high degree of independence.
- You think for yourself, you take initiative, and you find ways to do things better.
- You are wicked organized, love events and can plan the best ones.
- You are not afraid to ask for what you want.
- Languages: Must be fluent in English.
Jobs at Hubud are open to Indonesian nationals only, unless otherwise specified. Hubud Internships are unpaid, volunteer roles that offer unique hands-on experience. We encourage Interns to seek funding through university or grant programs.
“Working for Hubud is amazing! Where else in the world could you have a free access to literally hundreds of colearning events, from people from different walks of life? I also love my coworkers; some smart, talented, open-minded bunch. We work hard and challenge ourselves each day, but we never forget to have fun together.”
Communications Manager at Hubud
We are currently recruiting:
We are seeking a motivated, team-player and learn-driven person to help the Events Manager in planning, organising and executing the events at Hubud. You will be learning while working alongside the legendary Hubud team in paradise Bali. Sound like your dream job?
Read on here.
We are seeking a motivated, team-player and learn-driven person to help the Events Manager in planning, organising and executing the events at Hubud. You will be learning while working alongside the legendary Hubud team in paradise Bali. Sound like your dream internship?
Read on here.
We are seeking a passionate and extremely organized Communications Intern to help us implement Communications & Marketing Plan that will define Hubud’s brand more clearly, achieve its communications objectives, and reach out its targeted audience or stakeholders more effectively. Interested?
Read on here.