We work hard to change how people work, and live. Hubud operates on the forefront of a workplace revolution, and we love to experiment. Come join our team in Ubud, Bali, as we shape the future of work together!
Because! With us, you can look forward to:
- Working with extremely bright, motivated individuals at the forefront of location independence and online entrepreneurialism
- Bamboo barefoot coworking space overlooking rice fields (first in Bali and one of the best in the world)
- Access to over 350 learning opportunities per year
- Meeting on average 200 new people in a month
- Yummy lunches every Friday
- Endless opportunities to grow
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility
Interested in joining our team?
Here are some things that might be true about you:
- It isn’t easy to dissuade you; you are pretty relentless in achieving what you set your mind to.
- You are *super* excited by the idea of being a central node in an incredibly exciting industry.
- You are comfortable and experience working with people from all nationalities.
- Working within an awesome team structure, you are comfortable with a high degree of independence.
- You think for yourself, you take initiative, and you find ways to do things better.
- You are wicked organized, love events and can plan the best ones.
- You are not afraid to ask for what you want.
- Languages: Must be fluent in English.
Jobs at Hubud are open to Indonesian nationals only, unless otherwise specified.
Hubud Internships are unpaid, volunteer roles that offer unique hands-on experience. We encourage Interns to seek funding through university or grant programs.
We are currently recruiting:
Space and Community Manager