|What Do I Get?||Connect||Coworking|
|Community||Casual||In and Out||Pro||Unlimited|
|Working Hours per Month||25||50||100||Unlimited|
|Private Skype Booth ^||$5 / hr||$5 / hr||$5 / hr||Included||Included|
|Meeting Room ^||$10 / hr||$10 / hr||$10 / hr||Included||Included|
|Access to Events and Workshops|
|Member Pricing on Paid Workshops|
|Hubud Online Members Forum|
|Included Access to Partner coworking Spaces*||2 days||2 days||5 days||5 days|
|Included Storage Locker|
|Cost per Month** ^||$20||$55||$100||$170||$250|
Steve leads strategy, business development, and general awesomeness at Hubud.
Peter leads getting things done, community animation, and is our chief of woo.
Communication Manager, media liaison and super host
Design Guy, John was part of the original confounding team.
Events maestro, media extraordinaire, and community manager.
A content corner-filler, with a commitment to the act of being sucked into computer screen on daily basis.
Urban videographer gone rural and our mild-mannered in-house video guy.
Operations Manager, membership management and number cruncher.
Facilities Manager, community liaison and go-to tech helper.
In-house protocol chief, tech helper, and a friendly host.
1. ENTRY: You don’t need to be a Hubud member to enter the contest. Contestants will enter by submitting a name idea and description via online form at http://www.hubud.org/thenamegame/. Entry is not limited to one (1) entry per person…submit all of your great ideas!
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to anyone anywhere, over the age of 13. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes, except eternal bragging rights.
3. WINNER SELECTION: A panel of selected individuals from Hubud team will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity, originality and representation of the brand objectives.
Project X: The Name Game – Ultimate Winner: USD1000 worth of Hubud membership, to be used within the maximum period of two (2) years. The prize is fully transferrable. Winner can transfer the prize to another selected individual by notifying the Hubud team via email to email@example.com minimum one (1) month before the transfer date. Winner could also transfer the prize to selected Indonesian entrepreneurs whom the winner think might benefit from the prize.
Project X: The Name Game – Like & Share Winners: Two (2) winners will each be given one (1) voucher good for a one month Unlimited Membership at Hubud, worth USD250.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Hubud a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Hubud the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. You agree that, by entering the contest, you irrevocably assign and transfer to Hubud all right, title and interest in the Name throughout the world, void when prohibited by law, including, without limitation, all trademark rights, and you agree to execute any additional documents Hubud may deem necessary to evidence or effectuate such assignment. Sponsor’s rights with respect to the Entry include, but are not limited to: (a) the exclusive right to use, publish, display or reproduce the proposed Name on marketing material; (b) the exclusive right to alter, revise or change the Entry in any way. Contestant acknowledges and agrees that Hubud does not have now, nor shall any of them have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to contestant’s Entry.
c. Hubud is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Hubud. Hubud reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. Participants’ contact information may be used by Hubud to contact participants regarding their entry in this contest and for occasional marketing purposes. Participants may opt out at any time.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Hubud and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from HUbud.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Hubud in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Hubud is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Hubud may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Hubud from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. CONTEST ENTRY DATES: Contest start date is on Friday, May 30th at 10.00am WITA. End date is Monday, June 16th, at 11.00am WITA.×